German as a foreign language in business
Developed by the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the WiDaF Examination is designed for both students and professionals alike, and is used as a reliable assessment of mastery of the German language in business and professional life.
- The examination consists of 150 multiple-choice questions, which are derived from across the economy at large and professional life.
- The examination tests the following language skills: technical vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension, and listening comprehension.
- The WiDaF Exam is available in two language levels:
- A2-C2 (WiDaF) or
- A1-B1 (WiDaF Basic)
- The examination duration is 150 minutes.
- The results are available within 15 working days.
You can take the exam at one of our Training Centers in Cologne or Saarbrücken. We offer corporate clients the possibility of an in-house examination.