Living in the Capital City
In addition to first-rate German courses, Carl Duisberg Training Center Berlin also provides students with carefully selected accommodation upon request. Options include private accommodation, a room at one of our residences, apartments or hotels.
We take great care in selecting accommodation for our course participants to meet specific needs. Carl Duisberg Training Center Berlin is conveniently located for optimal access to public transport.
You will stay with Berlin hosts (singles/couples - with or without children, or shared apartments). You will have a nicely furnished single room, partly with TV and internet. Bathroom and kitchen may be shared with your hosts. If several course participants live together, we make sure that they do not speak the same native language. In the host families you can also book breakfast or half board if you wish. Please inform us in advance of any allergies, intolerances or food preferences (e.g. vegan or vegetarian food) so that we can take these into account.
- Single room, often with TV and Internet access
- Breakfast or half board (breakfast and dinner), if desired
- Shared use of bathroom and kitchen
- Bed linen and towels
- Weekly cleaning
- Travel time to Carl Duisberg Training Center: 15–50 minutes with public transport
In our residences you will enjoy a unique international atmosphere. You will have simple and functionally equipped single rooms at your disposal. You share the bathroom (shower/WC) with a maximum of 4 flatmates and the kitchen with a maximum of 8 flatmates (depending on the residence).
- Single room with shared use of bathroom/toilet and kitchen
- Bed linen is provided
- Distance to CDC: maximum of 50 minute travel time with public transportation
We have fully furnished apartments in Berlin for those seeking more privacy and independence. Apartments include a room, kitchen and bathroom for your exclusive use.
- Furnished one-room or two-room apartment (for one or two people)
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Fresh bed linen and towels
- Distance to CDC: approx 15–20 minutes travel time with public transportation
We would be happy to reserve a hotel room for you upon request. Prices vary according to location, category and season. Please feel free to contact us for more information.